The Texas State University System (TSUS)
The Texas State University System is the third largest university system in the State of Texas
in terms of enrollment. The Texas State University System is also among the 25 largest in the
A Board of Regents, composed of nine members appointed by
the Governor of the State of Texas, is a policy-setting team for The Texas State University System.
There are four regularly-scheduled annual meetings of the Regents which are held on a rotating basis among the campuses of the TSUS,
providing routine on-site visits.
- Sam Monroe, L.L.D., President
- Gary Stretcher, Ed.D., Vice President for Academic Affairs
- Mary Wickland, Vice President for Finance
- Tom Neal, M.Ed., Vice President for Student Services
- Samir Ghorayeb, B.S., Director of Information Technology Services
- Charles Gongre, Ph.D., Dean of Academic Programs & Continuing Education
- Nancy Cammack, Ed.D., Dean of Technical Programs
- Peter Kaatrude, M.L.S., Dean of Library Services
- Stephen Arnold, Director of Physical Plant