ALERT: Information on Coronavirus (COVID-19)

GI Bill®

Many benefits are available to advance the education and skills of Veterans and Servicemembers. Spouses and family members may also be eligible for education and training assistance. 

How do I apply for GI Bill® benefits?

What documents do I need to turn in to receive GI Bill® benefits?

How do I get my Certificate of Eligibility?

I’m Active Duty. What about Tuition Assistance?

GI Bill® is a registered trademark of the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (VA). More information about education benefits offered by VA is available at the official U.S. government Web site at