ALERT: Information on Coronavirus (COVID-19)

Change of Address or Name

Students are responsible for all communications addressed to them at the address on file in the Student Services Office and in the Office of Admission and Records. Any student who moves during a semester must immediately register his change of address in the Office of Admission and Records. Change of name due to marriage, or correction of name because of spelling errors, may be made by completing a name change card at the Admission and Records Office on campus. All name changes must be accompanied by a copy of the legal document making the name change official.